Please read it carefully!
Historical Islands Adventure
Adventure to the historical islands, colonial traces in Jakarta Bay.
One day trip
“It is dangerous, but once you join you will addicted!“
Type of Tickets
1. Regular Pass
- IDR. 275.000,-/pax; Starting from Kamal Muara Harbour, Nort Jakarta, using traditional boat.
- Min. 30 participants, the event will be held.
2. VIP Pass
- IDR.750.000,-/pax; Starting from Marina Ancol Harbour, using speed boat.
- Min. 25 participants, the event will be held.
WHEN & WHERE?
This event held every weekend on Saturday and Sunday at first week and the end of week every month. The will be starting at 6 am until 4 pm.
- Regular Pass: Mrs. Hj. Pare house at Kamal Muara Harbour, North Jakarta
- VIP Pass: Dock 17, Marina Ancol Harbour, North Jakarta
[06.00-06.45] Re-registration at the meeting point.*
[06.45-07.00] Preparation and opening at the meeting point
[07.00-09.00] Sailing to Edam Island.
[07.00-07.45] Re-registration at the meeting point.*
[07.45-08.00] Preparation and opening at the meeting point
[08.00-09.00] Sailing to Edam Island.
VIP Pass & Regular Pass:
[09.00-10.00] Edam Island Exploration.
[10.30-11.30] Sailing to Kelor Island.
[11.30-12.00] Kelor Island Exploration (Martello Port).
[12.00-12.15] Sailing to Onrust Island
[12.15-13.30] Lunch break.
[13.30-14.30] Onrust Island Exploration
[14.30-15.30] Free time (photo hunting, etc.)
[15.30-16.00] Sailing Marina Ancol Harbour / Kamal Muara Harbour.
[16.00- ] Say good bye!
WHO CAN JOIN THIS EVENT?
Open for public (individual or group); Age recommended at 13-60 y.o.
TERMS AND CONDITION?
Not special requirement
WHO HELD THIS EVENT?
Indonesia Heritage Trails by KHI
Email us to [email protected]
Dermaga 17 Pelabuhan Marina Ancol Jakarta Utara
32 tickets left.
30 tickets left.
You must login to give a comment.